really adorable fungi
We love aquariums
gorgeous little lake in the Uintahs
Uncle T is so fun with the little kids!
He even found a rock that looked like a nose!
I took this because it reminded me of the one below from my grandparent's generation.
cousins with the grand champion lamb
a doe & her twins
family hike
flower fairy
fun in Papa's workshop
a crazy, fuzzy mass of cousins saying good bye
The Great Salt Lake
We float!!!
This one might get hung in the living room. It was amazing to bob along with your head just above the water and watch the sun set.
fun in the hammock
S decorated the dog & herself for a luau with morning glory weeds.
Papa's flood irrigation day is becoming quite the annual tradition
We stopped in Martin's Cove, WY to pull some handcarts.
Pirates of Papa's River
S read a book called Rowan Hood (Robin Hood's lesser known daughter) and she has wanted nothing more than to dress in all greens, make a bow and arrows from sticks, and run around in the forest ever since.
M ran a half marathon while S, J & I ran a 5K. We heart really bright running shoes.
A sweet little waterfall I love with a whole lot of people that I love.
Another place I really love.


































2 comments:
OH, what fun! I am glad you had made your way home by the time we made it your way, so nice to see you guys!
Beautiful pictures! And what a fun vacation. :-)
Post a Comment