(& how 'bout these chairs I found at a 2nd hand store here. They rock, yes both in the sense that I think they are really retro cool and in the sense that you can rock back and forth in a relaxing way in them.)
M has been working on the stairs and it’s looking so good. I think we are going to be painting soon! Then I'll post some before and after pics. And although it is blowing to beat the band out there tonight, he has enjoyed a couple of the awesome bike trails around our place this week.
(this is a very very muddy bike in case you can't see that from the pic.)
J can be quite a ham, especially when it’s just him and me together, but you will have to come and live with us for a week (which I whole heartedly encourage all of you to do, but maybe not all of you on the exact same week.) before he’ll come out of his shell. I think it’s perfect that his favorite stuffed animal and alter ego is a turtle.
So I’m curious, if you hypothetically had an animal to represent your alter ego, or for you Harry Potter fans an animagus, what would it be?



6 comments:
ok. the chairs. wow! i can't believe you found chairs in that great of condition at a second hand store. i can't wait to see more of your house!
Yeah for A!
Love the chairs!
I want to come for a week--seriously, I would love it!
I am going to be thinking of what animals represents me. I would love to say a horse, just because I love horses, but I need to think about what actually would. I'll come back when I figure it out.
PS. J is seriously so cute it is frightening!
I am LOVING those chairs! I was going to post that even before I read about how awesome it was that you found them at a second hand store and that they rock! And your kids are getting so big! They are darling.
chairs--jealous because i love them!
boys--cutest, too. not as jealous, have one of my own:)
totally want to come and visit.
After much thought I've decided the animal that best reflects my personality is a kangaroo, big hips, strong legs, pretty face and always a kid or two hanging around.
Post a Comment