So that old groundhog saw his shadow today. It's a pretty big deal in kindergarten, you know. S has been talking about how the spring & summer fairies are coming and starting to get things ready because she thinks winter is just about done. Spring & summer fairies don't like the cold you know, so I was a bit worried about how she'd take the news that winter is going to last another 6 weeks. She was actually really happy and said that this way the winter fairies get to stay around and make the place sparkle longer.
The fact that they are staying on the other side of the planet for a while doesn't mean she can't draw the off season fairies. My favorite part is the wavy sunset!

3 comments:
That is a really incredible picture! I love it.
Too cute!
Wow! You have the most amazingly talented artistic daughter. I am not surprised in the least though. She takes after the ultra talented super YOU!
Post a Comment