On Wednesday our little friend, AK, turned “free”. She helps us gage how grown up our little niece, who lives 1,256 miles too far away, is getting since they are only a week or 2 apart in age. We got the chance to babysit her for the afternoon. Earlier this month, I saw a darling b-day cake for a 3 year old made out of bunt cakes, (yes I'm talking about your awesome 3 Malerie!) and I was itching for a reason to try it out. So I made a smaller scaled one out of donuts for AK and AJ to share
aren't AK's cheeks just TOO CUTE!!!
...and another one for her to take home to share with her family.
Whenever she comes to play she goes straight for a little tutu that I made for S when she was about that age. So I made a purple one (her favorite color) for her birthday. She kept bouncing around exclaiming, “It’s so fluffy! It’s so poofy! I love it!” Three is such an adorable age.
No comments:
Post a Comment