just as stubbornly as so many great friends we made there are still stuck in our hearts.
We got to see these three phenomenal families while in Utah this summer. And honestly, it was like we'd never been apart.
I wish I could say I've loved every person I've visit taught as well as I love this one.
These 2 immediately proclaimed they truly are BFFs
a budding preschool romance between the ones who don't even remember San Diego?!?!?!
Okay, maybe there were like 3 seconds of awkwardness, but those 3 seconds were followed by 3 hours of the happiest squealing & giggling & chasing ever.
We wish we could have seen every single one of you. We think of you more often than you would ever imagine. We miss you & love you!!!!







4 comments:
It's hard to believe that San Diego and all the people there were more than just a happy dream. I don't think any of us fully appreciated at the time how unique and happy and amazing a time it was in our lives. So many wonderful people!
We LOVED seeing you guys!
And Gina is right. I knew I would miss it, but I wish I would appreciated it even more when I was there.
Now when is that San Diego reunion we are having?
Totally jealous! Both that you did see us, and that I didn't get to see the fabulous families you saw! But so fun to see these pictures. I couldn't figure out who the kids were in the first picture, but as soon as I saw Robin it made total sense. Wow, it's been a long time since I've seen that wonderful family. Thanks for sharing.
*didn't
Post a Comment