Monday, May 30, 2011

imagination check

There’s a tree hiding in our yard that might have once been a fruit producing tree, but apparently no one has tended it in quite some time so it only has 2 branches bearing blossoms. I didn’t even notice it last spring. Without talking to each other, the older 2 kids both commented to me that one of the branches with blossoms looks like a unicorn’s head! The horn is green and trickier to see in the photo than in person, but I totally see it.
Here is an enhanced photo incase you aren’t seeing what we are seeing.
And in case you were wondering, yes, I did just draw that unicorn in like 5 minutes with my mouse.  (a pencil would have taken mere seconds.)  I remember someone once comparing the precision and quality of drawing with a computer mouse to drawing with a rock. I’d agree, only sometimes I think I have more control of a rock.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh, yay, i "passed" the imagination test...i saw it before you drew it with the computer "rock"...:)

Followers