Tuesday, March 1, 2011

two!

So many many many things have changed in our lives since February 2009...
that it seems like this little guys should be about 5 years old. 
I can't get enough of his baby blue eyes or his chubby cheeks.
He is so like his dad in a million wonderful ways.
He talks almost constantly,unfortunately we don't understand very much of his chatter.  One of the few English words he uses is "choo choo" and he uses it very enthusiastically for trains which is really adorable.  So we decided to do a train cake for him.  He LOVED it, but not half as much as we love our little AJ!!
Here's the low down on the obscene amounts of sugar involved in the cake.


5 comments:

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday AJ! Fabulous cake! Always amazing in the cake creativity department!

Malerie said...

Wow! What a fabulous cake! I honestly can't believe it's been two years. Happy birthday sweet little guy!

LL said...

Once again you amaze me with your creativity!

He is such a cutie! Every time I see his picture I want to just reach out and squish those cheeks. Sweet heaven!! :-)

jenn said...

WOW! That is soooo cool! You're the best mommy!!

The Mom said...

I showed my wife and she commented, "she's one of those wonder mom's". I have to agree. That cake is AWESOME. what are the cars made out of, graham crackers?

Mike Porter

Followers