Sunday, March 20, 2011

new piano bench

A while back, at the Salvation Army, we found a really tall piano bench that fits our piano.  Yippee!  But it's a got a blond finish that doesn't really match the piano's.  Bummer.  So I'm thinking here's an opportunity to make a statement with the bench and paint it a fun color.  Here are our top 3 choices.  (Yes, I am so clever with Photoshop, no?)  Which do you like best? 


11 comments:

Malerie said...

Ooh so fun! My favorite is the teal. Love your piano, too. Can't wait to see the finished product!

Mollie said...

So hard to pick... I'm thinking I like the red. Did you see when design mom painted her piano? I was kinda hoping we'd get a piano in such bad shape it would warrant painting the whole thing, but that didn't happen. I think a painted bench is almost just as fun.

Emily said...

orange, of course! looks like the comments might be unhelpful, since so far we've all picked a different color.

LL said...

I would go with teal. But my oldest would pick red and my middle kid would pick orange. We have a very hard time making color decisions here. :-)

But I'd pick teal.

Also, you are awesome at Photoshop. Why can't we be neighbors again?!

Linn said...

I love them all, but I think the teal looks the best with the piano. You are amazing!

Unknown said...

those are my three choices, too! i think it would be nice if you could photoshop it in your house so you could choose a color a week! good luck with choosing....

Amberly said...

Teal for sure! Love it!

adrianne said...

i agree with emily. orange is the way to go.

Mitchell Family said...

Teal--and you know how much I love red. But teal is best also--it improves the color of the Hymn book.

Alyson said...

I love the teal - it's just bright and cheery, and reminds me of a summer ocean or pool. And I love how it looks next to the piano!

jenn said...

So... what did you decide??

Followers