Monday, November 2, 2009

opps

Thanks to my patient and helpful brother, I think we've got that problem with the missing comment link fixed now!  Thanks everyone for all the encouragement! 

5 comments:

Linn said...

HURRAY! I was trying not to say anything about comments because I assumed you wanted it that way, but it was killing me not to make comments. Happy day!

Angie said...

Hey Christy and Mark,
I am so glad that you have entered the wonderful blogging world!!! It will be fun to see what your cute family is doing!! I will send you an invite to our blog!!

Amberly said...

So glad you are blogging! I love the costumes. You are so talented.

Brad and Jamie said...

I love having more blogs to look at! The pictures of your kids in their costumes are adorable! Glad you're "enjoying" the cold and snow. I don't know if Brad emailed you our blog already, but its bradandjamieblog.blogspot.com. Excited to keep up with your family!
Jamie

Timaeus3 said...

I'm glad you got it to work. I had a great time talking about blogs at my presentation. I look forward to seeing what you do with your blog.

Followers