You are amazing and wonderful! I'm so glad to follow your family in a blog. It looks fantastic. You may be interested in Sam and Carrie Sweet's blog. I don't remeber how well you knew them. carriesweetlife.blogspot.com I'll write more later.
Love the costumes, and I'm glad you guys have started a blog! It will be nice to keep up this way (and since we won't be meeting up in S.D. anymore--the other SD :))
5 comments:
INCREDIBLE as usual!
Oh Christy, you are so clever! So much personality and creativity!
You are amazing and wonderful! I'm so glad to follow your family in a blog. It looks fantastic. You may be interested in Sam and Carrie Sweet's blog. I don't remeber how well you knew them. carriesweetlife.blogspot.com
I'll write more later.
Love the costumes, and I'm glad you guys have started a blog! It will be nice to keep up this way (and since we won't be meeting up in S.D. anymore--the other SD :))
Dang! What cute kids. I am so glad I had a chance to see them and meet them this summer. And now I can see more of them through blogging.
You have inspired me update my blog. I have lost the spark, but need to write more.
Happy snow days you all in the artic. : )
Post a Comment