I made a couple of Christmas ornaments for a friend of ours who is deployed. The sentimental one is a garland of mini Polaroids (faked on picmonkey.com again) of outings his family and our family have had in 2012.
And one that should make him laugh, because we all enjoy the same brand of funny!
Merry Christmas to all our service men and women!!
4 comments:
Oh my gorgeous! Okay, I've heard you mention this site more than once. And I really want to get on. But I'm scared. What if I never get off?
Oh dear, I finally took a look at PicMonkey. That is all I will say.
Just a quick question...did you just print off the Polaroids you made yourself or order prints from a photo place? Thanks friend!
Linn, yes, I just printed them off at home, glued them to some chipboard (aka empty cereal boxes), glued cute wrapping paper to the other side of the "chipboard" and then cut the polaroids out. I printed them about 2.5 or 3 inches wide which is smaller than actual Polaroids.
You didn't ask, but I'll tellyou anyway. Next I poked holes in the corners and use little tiny floral picks from the craft store to link them together.
Please post pics of what you make with this!!! I'd love to see!
THANK YOU so much for the details on what you did Christy! As the lamest crafter on earth (I think that was the official award, I should go check the trophy), I completely appreciate it. And I will definitely post the final product on the blog. And give you full credit of course. If you came to the house and did all of my crafts for me, I would give you full credit squared. Just so you know.
Post a Comment