Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas card 2012

I don't have any baking, cooking or candy making traditions for our family, but I do like to make our Christmas cards every year.  Some families collect an ornament for each child each year so they will have around 18 ornaments to put on their first Christmas tree away from home.  My kids are going to have a nifty scrapbook with all the cards we've sent out instead.

I always think this year's card is going to be easier and less of a fuss than last year's, but it never is.  This year's may have topped them all for time consuming.  I thought, "How hard could it be to throw a couple of mementos together and take a photo of them?"  HA!  But here it is, the I Spy a Merry Christmas card!


3 comments:

LL said...

I have to say, your Christmas card is a highlight for us every year! Every day I approach the mailbox in giddy anticipation of the day The Card arrives. :-)

Another great card!! Well done!!

Doug and Amanda said...

I loved the Christmas Card although I will say looks like a lot of work, You amaze me, I had to laugh when you said our cards were high tech, I was thinking to myself the kids made them how high tech could they be? Then I realized you were speaking of the sticker, not so much high tech as super easy, I would love to be as good at the creative christmas card as you but, yeah probably just not gonna happen.... I will just have to wait anxiously each year to see what you came up with... HAHAHA

Unknown said...

I always look forward to your Christmas cards, too. they go in my scrapbook....well, at least the scrapbook pile:) lol

Followers