Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas card decoder key

Okay, I'm posting these with those in mind that read the posts on the actual blog.  So if you are reading this somewhere else, you will want to start with the post called "Christmas card 2012."

Here's the key for the I Spy.  I know this is almost as hard as the original to decipher, but I couldn't think of any better way to show it.
The numbers coordinate with the following items

1 covered wagon
2 Brigham City LDS Temple
3 Yellowstone’s
4 grasshoppers
5 cars
6 jackalope
7 pheasant
8 Corn
9 sea turtles
10 biked
11 canoe
12 tropical fish.
13 AJ
14 Captain America
15 Panda
16 cowboy
17 horse
18 motorcycle
19 J
20 tooth  
21 fish
22 Hobbit
23 Three
24 dragon
25 kittens
26 ponies
27 S
28 frogs (there are 3
29 bows & arrows
30 Butterfly
31solar filter glasses
32 volcano
33 Star Wars
34 Nativity
35Jesus’
36 heart. 
37 candy cane
38 Santa Claus is Coming to Town
39 gingerbread man
40 Jingle Bells
41 any candy
42 I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas
43 chocolate orange
44 The Little Drummer Boy
45 mint chocolates

No comments:

Followers