Sunday, August 5, 2012

who remembers this?

S & I made a couple of purses for birthday gifts recently.  S did the weaving and sewed the buttons on the pink one.  We used thrifted belts for the handles and glued plus sewed them in place.


Do these look familiar to any of you?  The third post I made for this blog was the tutorial for these bags.  Leave me a comment if you have been reading this blog long enough to remember that far back! 

4 comments:

Linn said...

I've been reading that long! And have loved every second.

LOVE those purses!

Unknown said...

i have also been reading that long! made myself a couple of those purses and a few as gifts--loved the tutorial and so glad you got into blogging!

LL said...

I've been reading that long! And you amaze me with every post!

Emily Day said...

I remember those bags!

Followers