Sunday, October 2, 2011

they turned on me!

This spring when we put on our garden, I thought it would be nice if we had a row of big, happy sunflowers along the front of the garden, so I could look out our kitchen window into their bright, happy faces.  So we planted them and waited.  When they finally got big enough to flower, all the flowers faced AWAY from the house!!!!  From inside the garden they are lovely...
but from my window I feels totally shunned, with their cruel cold shoulders turned toward me! 
S suggested that next year we should turn the seeds the other direction when we plant them and see if that helps face them in the right direction.  :)

2 comments:

Doug and Amanda said...

That is Hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!

LL said...

That is just plain rude. At least S has figured out how to fix it next year! :-)

Followers