The predicted
highs for this week are below zero even before they factor in wind chill!!!! (that's like below -18 degrees for you Celsius folks.) If I hadn't lost all my winter sensibility in San Diego, we probably would have stayed home, but instead we literally slid to church this morning (luckily it is all downhill.) while the mist froze into a solid sheet of ice on our already-warmed-up-defrosted windshield - CRAZY- I've never seen anything like it before!
It may have been audacious of me to buy the SUPER family size, but I didn't see one for MERE MORTAL families. Regardless of our paranormal supernatural abilities or lack there of, I have a feeling we aren't going to have any trouble polishing this baby off in a week like we are expecting.
2 comments:
oh my! I'm wondering if that's how Iowa will be...
Ugh. I hate the super cold, which we are now enjoying right along with you.
Stay warm and enjoy the cocoa...super family sized...hee hee...
My sister lives in Manhattan and she just posted a pic on her blog of a family pack of chicken breasts: it contains 2. But then, that was for a regular family, not a super one. :-)
Post a Comment