Sunday, January 9, 2011

I plan to brag blog about the fun stuff we made for Christmas this year, SOON.  But today you get just a brief family update.

Student reviews for last semester were posted this week and M got glowing ones including, “this guys should get a big fat raise!!!”

I’m busily filling up my sketchbook which is due on FRIDAY!! Nothing like a deadline to get me going!  (more on that soon also)

S pulled her other middle front tooth and is now sporting a really great grin.

J started preschool this week. He loves it. When he is at home he continues to be tons of fun, like pretending stuff like “vampire robots in space.”  ( I know that sounds violent, but it's really just fun words he likes to say.)

AJ sings a lot and likes books that I can sing to him. He has started calling for “Maaaaaaaaaaaaamaaaaaaa!”
incessantly.

No comments:

Followers