Just messing around with our family Christmas card and had S sign her name so I could scan it and not make her sign it a hundred times...good thing too, because she wanted to draw ornaments dangling from all the letters! Such a funny kid!
Very cute! Speaking of Christmas cards, I am getting ready to send ours out and realized I don't have your current address. I'm sure you sent it to Brad, but (surprise surprise) he can't find it in his Inbox. If you wouldn't mind, I'd appreciate it! jcmatthews@q.com Thanks!
5 comments:
Very cute! Speaking of Christmas cards, I am getting ready to send ours out and realized I don't have your current address. I'm sure you sent it to Brad, but (surprise surprise) he can't find it in his Inbox. If you wouldn't mind, I'd appreciate it! jcmatthews@q.com
Thanks!
you always make the cutest cards - looks like she got some of her mother's creativity. :-)
Your cards are ALWAYS the best! Hope you received/soon receive ours. I love S and her ornament name. I miss that girl!
I love watching Sage's artistic creativeness develop and grow. She passed me up at age 3!
That's great. L sends her best to S!
Post a Comment