Monday, May 4, 2015

the finished dresser

S finished up the dresser. Thanks to everyone who replied with their guesses as to which option we each liked. S picked the blue with gold accents, but said after we finished it that she really liked the green with flowers best, but thought the blue would go better with other plans she has for her new room ?!?! I liked all of them EXCEPT the blue & gold version, but like I said, I can just close the door and not see it ever again.

3 comments:

Doug and Amanda said...

It turned out great all the same!!!

Emily said...

it's darling! I love that she loves it, and that you let her have creative freedom. that's so hard! amelia started wanting to wear leggings underneath her shorts. yikes. it's all i can do to bite my tongue and let her leave the house like that.

LL said...

Looks great!

Followers