Monday, April 27, 2015

a little mother daughter project

S & I started to make-over a chest of drawers that we picked up for free on a curb. I’m feeling proud of myself for letting her have her way on the color combo. Of course it will be inside her closet so if it turns out hideous I don’t have to see it ever again. Here are our mock-ups. Leave a comment with your guess as to which one she picked and which one I preferred.

4 comments:

Linn said...

Oh good grief, I can't guess which either of you preferred! You are both just too artistic and amazing and I can see at least two options I would imagine both of you loved. CAN'T wait to see it though!

Doug and Amanda said...

you ombre aqua her green with flowers, is my guess although it is very hard to say for sure.

Unknown said...

you like ombre aqua, and she picked the zebra.

LL said...

You ombre and S green with flowers. You are so cool - I always want to do projects like this but never have the guts to actually do it.

Followers