Wednesday, April 15, 2015

April Fool's Day

Holy Cow!  I haven't told you how funny I was for April Fool's Day this year!?!?  (click the april fools label below to remind yourselves of how funny I've been over the years.)

The day started out slow, but when I picked up the kids from school I was wearing a long red wig.  J & AJ walked right past me without recognizing me. (I think the other parents waiting to pick up kids thought I'd lost my marbles.)  Sorry I don't have a pic of the hair.

I handed them their "after school snack" which looked like a lollipop, but was a broccoli floret on a lollipop stick wrapped in tissue paper.  After they groaned, they re wrapped them and ran off to prank their friends with the "lollipops".

I told them not to worry, I'd made "Brown E's" that were waiting for them at home. . .of course they heard "brownies" and groaned again when I gave them the pan with these. . .
Never fear, I had a real snack for them after I'd had my fun.

Then we made a bunch more broccoli pops for J to prank his cub scout den that evening!
*Sigh* the ways I entertain myself!?

1 comment:

LL said...

Hahahaha! Every year I look forward to seeing what you've done. I've wanted to try the brown E thing, but I might have rioting unless there are actually brownies somewhere after the joke. We take chocolate pretty seriously here.

Followers