I can’t believe the school year is almost over. I accomplished so much less than I thought I would this year, but the kids have accomplished tons, especially S. Our school makes a 5th grade graduation t-shirt with a different theme each year. Any 5th grader can submit a design for the shirt and then all the 5th graders vote on which design they want. S’s design won! It didn’t get printed quite the way she envisioned, but it was thrilling to see the whole class wearing them at the music program.
This was her vision ~ printed extra large and off-centered over one sleeve.
How the shirts turned out
I needed a wider angled lens to get the whole class.
S has also been invited to take the advanced reading class next year which is unbelievable considering where she was just 3 years ago. She hasn’t decided whether or not to accept the invitation, but is really happy that she could if she decides to take on the challenge.
2 comments:
Way to go, S!!
That is amazing!!! She inherited your artistic gifts!!!
Post a Comment