They divided up the eggs evenly in the end.
But some bunnies can never get quite enough candy to make them happy.
We only decorated one egg. Not one egg each, just one egg, period. I was late getting the eggs boiled and the stuff out before I had to run off to a meeting, so I did one egg to show M what they could do and it never moved passed that point. (Since I know you are curious: you boil the eggs and while they are still hot, you sprinkle crayon shavings on them and they melt and run down the side of the eggs.) I don’t know if you’ll be able to eat eggs dyed this way, the crayon might be messy when your break the shell off, but like I said, we only have one egg that got decorated, so not a huge loss if we can’t use it.
Of course this is all just the fluffy, silly imaginary Easter stuff. For a really beautiful & true Easter message, I recommend this video.








1 comment:
That is one more egg than we decorated! Very pretty - we'll have to try that sometime.
Post a Comment