Monday, March 24, 2014

an update on our "miracle"

Remember our campaign for better behavior?  Well I just wanted to give you a little update.  We are still feeling really good about the charts and the kids like the rewards, but get this!

The other day AJ was unspeakably livid with me because I wouldn't let him go to Alaska and bring a wild grizzly bear home for a pet . . . I suppose that seems like a perfectly reasonable request from a 5 year old's point of view.  After he lost a tab for whining and badgering me for said grizzly bear, he calmed down, got out his markers, scissors and paper and made a chart FOR ME and promptly torn off 4 tabs!  Hilarious!!!

Yesterday J felt like some of his tabs were unjustly taken away, SOOOOOO he dug them out of the trash and taped them back on!  teeheehee!

3 comments:

Linn said...

I. Love. Your. Kids.

Big time.

Linn said...

PS. Mean mom. It's only a grizzly bear.

LL said...

Hahaha! We have had both things happen at our house too! Too funny.

Followers