Sunday, December 22, 2013

Merry Christmas from us

You may know that I like to make our Christmas cards each year AND that I often, okay usually, ummm maybe ALWAYS make it much more complicated than necessary. This year was going to be the exception because I planned to simply cut out a snowflake to send to everyone on our list. Yes, it's getting to be a sort of long list because there are so many of you that we love. But I LOVE to cut snowflakes. If there were an Olympic snowflake cutting event, I'd be a serious medal contender. Remember the Star Wars snowflakes from last winter?

Anywho, I started cutting and things really snowballed (ugh! It's a little late and a tend to pun when I'm tired) and then realized that the very hard part would be to decide which snowflake went to which friend. So I flaked out (ouch!) and so I ended up making a collage of 20 of my favorites.  Here's the final results.
Merry Christmas from M, S, J, AJ & me!


4 comments:

Alyson said...

Another amazing feat of creativity...and a whole lot of talent! I love your cards, and this year was no exception!

Christie said...

I always love your cards! The snowflake wi the angels around the edges is my favorite. Merry Christmas!

LL said...

We always look forward to your card, and this year's card did not disappoint. Beautiful! Merry Christmas!!

Melanie said...

I always love your christmas cards, this one was definitely crazy good!

Followers