I'll give you a sneak peek at the plans for tomorrow. First, the theme is knights, dragons, castles etc. AJ always pretends to be a knight or a dragon and actually asked for this theme. I wasn't even aware that he knew birthday parties had themes, but I suspect his siblings had something to do with this bit of information. Here are the official invitations.
Actually this one is a little mangled, because the birthday boy has been loving it all week, and it's sort of hard to photograph, but it's a knight on a horse charging a dragon & castle with fireworks overhead. Plus it says Happy Birthday Sir AJ. Yep the Silhouette will cut any font I have on my computer too! Oh the plans I have for this little machine! I just wish I could hit some magic pause button on my kids and freeze them so I could do half the stuff before they grow up too much to care or like this stuff I'm planning. If you notice the picture in the lower left corner of the invitation, I modified the drawing for the cupcake sleeve and made that little graphic, that may help you see what is going on in these photos.
Anyway, I'm off to blow up and twist 15 balloon swords for the party. A full report soon.



3 comments:
No words. Just awe.
I HAVE been waiting and I am so excited! So far it looks fantastic!!!!
Anything Christy touches is fantastic. What a fun night that was!
Post a Comment