Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!
This year's Christmas card was a collaborative effort.  S drew the singing angel, the shepherd, and the Holy Family.  J drew the sheep, the angel above the stable, the star, the wise men and their camels.  I put them all together with photoshop and drew and colored the background.  M helped fold and glue the hard copies.  AJ napped!

There are so many things I love about this nativity. . . J's angel!. . . S's angel. . . the groovy wise guys and that 4 humped camel!  But most of all, isn't that about the sweetest baby Jesus you've ever seen!?  Yes, the real, sweet Baby Jesus is the One I love the best.

3 comments:

Christie said...

I always love your cards!

Unknown said...

I was so excited to see you card in my stack of mail when i got home from FL. I absolutely LOVE the drawings. I agree with Christie, i always love your cards! no pressure, but if i don't get one every year, i might have a withdrawal.....:) miss you! i am hoping a midwest road trip is in my future.....

LL said...

Loved loved loved the card this year! You've got some talented children!

Followers