With the holidays no longer sneaking up on us, but now crashing down upon us I thought I'd share the 2 blogs I check almost daily for homemade gift ideas. Sew Mama Sew is always an interesting place, but in November everyday is dedicated to handmade gifts. One Pretty Thing is a year round collection of tutorials worth checking out, but only if you have time to be seriously distracted for awhile.
I'd be interested to know your go-to blogs for inspiration, please leave lots of comments telling me!
3 comments:
I also love sew mama sew. Another few places for inspiration: Designmom.com - her kids make homemade gifts for each other every year, so if you search around (and she'll probably post a round up) there are TONS of great homemade gift ideas, ana-white.com - she does furniture plans, but around the holidays she's got great gift ideas (kids table and chairs, activity table, doll house, kitchens... the list goes on!) justsomethingimade.com - lots of great printables and ideas for gifts you can print and create. Thanks for the links!
My favorite place to go for awesome ideas is, well, here. :-)
Love angry chicken--lots of fun, natural gifts ideas.
Haven't looked at much else this year--I decided to go easy on myself because I've been dealing with morning sickness and not do handmade gifts this year.
Post a Comment