Today I wanted to share a little human physiology lesson brought to you by J.
According to J, we have "taste BUGS" and "ear WACK" (instead of taste buds and ear wax) and “if you tear your ears off they will have long dangly roots hanging out of them.” (uhh, what?!?!) He has one burning body-related question that I can't answer..."Can you get a mosquito bite on your actual eyeball?" So if anyone knows the answer, please post it ASAP. :)

2 comments:
What a cutie!
I got a mosquito bite on the edge of my eyelid the other day, and it happened really fast. I would guess that it is possible to get one on your eyeball.....but I hope to never find that out for myself!
Haven't visited forever, but I love catching up with you all via cyber-stalking :)
Love the place you live and the creativity you have. Good luck with the whole Bishop thing Marc, I am doing a quarterly drag of a cigarette to prevent the same misfortune :P
I hope to get out to the Black Hills in the next year or two, and if I can get out there, I"ll give a yell.
Take care you two,
Flash
Post a Comment