Sunday, August 8, 2010

one year

This week marks a full year since we left San Diego. Well, in a lot of ways it has been full, but in so many important ways it has been empty.  I still miss so many beautiful people and places.

4 comments:

Linn said...

Almost two years and that picture still put a lump in my throat.

Emily said...

we miss you too! and your picture captured my favorite time of day in san diego...when all of the foliage is silhouetted black against the setting sun.

LL said...

Moving sucks. I think it takes at least a year before you can start to put the old place behind you and look to the new place. But it is hard to make such a big change, and to move from somewhere so big to somewhere so small. I feel your pain.

Great picture!

adrianne said...

san diego is a HARD place to leave. if everyone i knew that still lived there would leave too, it would be a lot easier!

Followers