Well how about that! Congratulations or condolences, depending on the day. :-)
I love that photo! Bishop's wife, huh? may you be blessed as you become a sacrament single mom:) love you and the updates!
Oh my word, that is just AWESOME! At least for those of us who aren't sitting by ourselves during sacrament meeting. In all seriousness, Marc will be amazing and you will be incredible. I just wish I could be a part of your ward.
Wow! Doesn't it seem like we're too young for such grown-up responsibilities? I feel for you :-) Marc will be great (and so will you!)
Marc will be great. (And yes, I'm glad it's not me :) Condolence, Christie.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Well how about that! Congratulations or condolences, depending on the day. :-)
I love that photo! Bishop's wife, huh? may you be blessed as you become a sacrament single mom:) love you and the updates!
Oh my word, that is just AWESOME! At least for those of us who aren't sitting by ourselves during sacrament meeting. In all seriousness, Marc will be amazing and you will be incredible. I just wish I could be a part of your ward.
Wow! Doesn't it seem like we're too young for such grown-up responsibilities? I feel for you :-) Marc will be great (and so will you!)
Marc will be great. (And yes, I'm glad it's not me :) Condolence, Christie.
Post a Comment