Tuesday, May 11, 2010

vote for your favorite

So this summer I'll be treking back to my hometown to attend my class reunion...let's pretend it's my 5 year class reunion even though the following designs will totally give away my actual age.  My dearest childhood friend is the organizer of said reunion and asked if I'd design a t-shirt for the 5K fun run.  Here's what I came up with.. 
Our mascot is a bee (oh no! not a fierce and dreaded bumblebe!) and I decided it's a lot more fun to design little kid logos than unisex adult stuff.  Anyway, tell me which one you like the best!

7 comments:

Gina said...

Christy, you are AMAZING. I like the first :)

Linn said...

Wow, wow, wow. Love the all, the first is my favorite. "Age Defiance Dept." Holy awesome.

appetersen said...

You are a graphic artist in hiding... And I can say I knew you before you were famous! I can't decide between the first and the second one. (For people MY age you need to make that lettering HUGE so we don't have to dig out our specs)

Unknown said...

i love the 3rd one....the background is totally in and i am IN LOVE with bees!

Amberly said...

I love the third! I told my sis to look and she also loves the third. You're amazing!

LL said...

First one. Made me giggle. :-)

Beth said...

Christy: I love the 3rd one. Hey if you are going to be within 50 miles of me--I really would love to see you. I'll drive to you and make myself available to your schedule. With that said, no worries if life is too crazy--I've done many a whirlwind trip myself.

Love
Beth

Followers