Sunday, August 2, 2015

FUN!

My job at church got switched from teaching 6 year olds on Sundays and leading weekday activities for thee 8 to 11 year old girls to now I'm both teaching on Sundays and doing the weekday activities for the 12 to 18 year old girls.  I'm going to admit I was bummed.  AJ was in my Sunday class and S was in the weekday one.  The switch happened just a couple of weeks before the big annual Stake (region-wide) teen girls camp (read: TONS of prep work)  Each congregation had to have an identifying item to wear; suggestions were a matching headband or bandanna.  meh.  not good enough for girls in my care.  We painted galaxies on cheap converse knockoffs.  OH YEAH!  The girls from all the other congregations were green with envy and that's what church girls camp should be all about, right? ... note the 10th commandment ;)


5 comments:

Linn said...

You are the coolest ever!

Linn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina said...

What Linn said.

Alyson said...

Indeed you are the coolest ever!!! I just wrapped up my second year as stake assistant camp director...fun times!

LL said...

Very cool!! And congrats on the new calling....I guess you and M have switched!

Followers