Sunday, September 16, 2012

just curious

So I just noticed on my handy dandy blogger dashboard stats that last week WAAAAAAAAAAAY more people from Europe and Russia looked at my humble little blog than people from inside the USA.  I only know of ONE person outside of the country that I've givien the blog address to, (Te quiero Barbara!) and supposedly the blog should not show up on any search engines.  So I have a couple of questions for ALL of you readers...
1.  Who are you?
2.  How did you come across my blog?
3.  What are you finding interesting here?

2 comments:

Doug and Amanda said...

Well, you are so good to ask and not just jump to conclusions, I not so much....LOL Good luck with finding out whom your readers are....

LL said...

Well, I'm me, you told me about your blog and I love everything on it. :-)

Followers