Sunday, September 5, 2010

First Day of School

S ready for the 2010-2011 school year!!
I love that she chose striped socks to go with the toadstool jumper I made for her!

4 comments:

Brock said...

Say, isn't that two fancies together? We still use that rule, by the way.

LL said...

I love that you made her a toadstool jumper!

Javi wore his "red outfit". Red underwear, red fireman shirt, red basketball shorts, red socks...no red shoes, unfortunately. He had to wear his regular sneakers.

Love the striped socks - if I had a pair of those, I'd be looking pretty hot vacuuming my living room. :-)

Christy said...

actually Brock, it was a triple fancy day; note the striped shirt too. apparently all fashion rules fly out the window on the first day of school. :)

Alyson said...

That jumper is about the cutest thing ever...and the striped socks are perfect with it! I miss having a "little" girl - my 11 year old won't have anything to do with anything even remotely cutesy. It makes me sad...

Followers