Tuesday, June 29, 2010

just something from one of my kindred imaginations

Hi folks,
We are on vacation, but I wanted to have something new here just in case you checked.  Here is one of my favorite blogs.  Unhappy Hipsters.  They take really cool photos of awesome, mod architecture with uber hip people in it, I think most of them are from Dwell magazine, but then they put hysterical captions on them that truly speak to that deep vein of sarcasm in me that I usually try to suppress for the sake of my children.  M says it's just my special blend of humor and interests, and that while he gets what is supposed to make you laugh he doesn't get the all-out-belly-laugh-tears-in-my-eyes reaction that I have to some of the posts.  Scroll through to May 23rd & tell me if you don't actually lol.   :)

2 comments:

Alyson said...

I laughed out loud at several of those postings...thanks for sharing!
Have fun on vacation...hope you're somewhere exciting!

LL said...

Laughing out loud so hard that I'm crying. Thanks!

Followers