Monday, December 22, 2014

better late than never

Guess who finally decorated their Christmas tree today? Yep, we did.
Yes, M declared it "the best Christmas tree EVER" again this year.  And yes I felt guilty for ending its perfectly beautiful life in a perfectly beautiful little valley. *sniff*
On a less lethal note, I like to look for a small nativity whenever we travel.  Here they all are (plus a few that have been given to us) set up on the piano.
The newest one is from Rialto Beach, WA.
It's a gorgeous rocky beach on the Olympic Peninsula.  My sister who lives up there gave me the idea and helped me gather the pebbles.  The tall black ones on the left are the shepherds with their little white sheep.  The high white one is an angel.  In the middle you have the Holy family and on the right are the 3 kings with their gifts.  The little piece of driftwood is from the same beach too.  I love it.

No comments:

Followers