. . .and here's my version.
And because it's what knock-offs are all about, here's my cost breakdown.
1 thrifted book with yellowed pages $0.10
a half dozen fake leather sample/swatches at the fabric store $0.00
a random bit of silver coated craft wire from my stash, um, let's say $0.05
about 30 inches of chain $1.50
grand total $1.65
(oh yeah! bumped it down 2 full decimal points!)
I liked it so much I made a half dozen more for teacher appreciation week. YES!
Due to popular demand, I made a quick tutorial for this cute little pendant right HERE!




5 comments:
genius! brilliant! love it! i have never been in an anthropologie store...i wonder what it would be like?
How are you this amazing?! Oh my word, I wish you would see these, my kids teachers would go crazy!
You may in fact be a mid-western house wife, but lets be honest your one of the funnest/ coolest ones I know, somewhere inside your teenage self would probably love to know that... love the project!
You are amazing - that turned out so cute!
Those are so cute!!!! I may have to try that out for the teachers--they'd love it!
Post a Comment