Sunday, April 11, 2010

a couple of gifties for myself

I am apparently a tricky, picky person for whom to find a birthday gift.  Besides the colorful rocks and homemade tongue depressor/elastic band/paper slingshot that S gave me, (don't hate me because I'm so lucky) everyone else just sent cash.  I'm not complaining and I have managed to spend it all already.

As you know, Target is always getting cool, hip designers to do limited editions of products just for them. They recently partnered with Liberty of London and the design blogosphere went crazy and apparently Targets all over the place sold out within hours. One of the perks in NOT living in a design Mecca is that our local Target still had most of the line available a week or two later. I got a pillow to start my vision of my bedroom makeover

and a shirt for S in a print I like and will definitely repurpose when she's out grown it.


And it hit me yesterday that my life will not be complete until I go back and get that Liberty of London clipboard that was calling my name.  So back to Target I will go.

2 comments:

Mollie said...

I love that a couple of gifties for yourself includes a shirt for Sage. It is a beautiful shirt in a great print!

appetersen said...

Hope your birthday was a good one Christy... You're pretty creative - you always amaze me!

Followers