I, Christy Cannon Robinson, am about to begin blogging. This may be the death toll for the blogging trend as I usually start doing/wearing things just as they are going out of style, but my kids have really enjoyed looking at all their far-flung friends' family's blogs and I don't want all THOSE friends to grow old and forget about mine. So here we go off into the big, wide world of blogging.
I, of course, also intend to post many of my brilliant creations in a very transparent plea for all of you to inflate my ego with glowing comments. We will start off with a couple of the best photographs I've taken in the past month.
an imagination in the wild
at an art installation
discovered a talent for catching grasshoppers
the sweet little guy

6 comments:
Yeah! So happy you are blogging. I love to blogstalk my favorite people! I love the bags you made, I want to try it now! Keep the posts coming!
I'm so happy I get to keep up with you guys this way. An of course, still see all the amazing creative things you do all the time. I've missed those a lot this past year.
Yay- glad to see updates from you and your family. I am in love with the frog feet! Its fun to see pictures of your little ones. I think you have my blog, but just in case, it is:
http://hubba-christie.blogspot.com
Wahoo! This will be better than ever because I can actually keep up with your amazing life. You may want to adjust your settings so people can leave comments on each entry. By the way, a dryer sheet works great on staticy (is that a word?) hair. Either rub it right on their little blonde heads, or rub your comb/brush with it. We have to do it every winter. Just a small word of advice for a newbie to the wonders of snow and children. Have them potty BEFORE they get all their layers on. It never fails to hit just 5 minutes after playing in the snow! Believe me, nothing deflates a child more than an accident in their snow suit. ;)
My life is now complete.
John mastered catching grasshopper this fall too. Once again your Jof proves to be amazingly precocious.
Post a Comment